The newly renovated Grand Resort is among the finest 5 star hotels in Cyprus set in beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, on a superb beach side location in the exclusive Amathus area of Limassol. The hotel is about 11 km from Limassol town center, 40 min from Larnaca Airport and 60 min from Paphos Airport. Grand Resort offers an impressive range of facilities and an unrivalled standard of personal service and sheer comfort. An attractive indoor atrium lined with impressive hanging gardens and lavish furnishings is a delightful feature, while the magnificent grounds include a free-form outdoor swimming pool on the edge of a sandy beach near the ancient kingdom of Amathus.
The Hotel has 231 spacious guest rooms with large balconies and flower troughs. Each room has an electronic key system, Radio T.V. with Satellite, Internet Connection, International, Local and Pay Movie Channels, PlayStation, En-suite bathroom with telephone, full length mirrors, shaver socket and hairdryer. Each room has individually controlled A/C or heating, a fully stocked Mini-Bar, Coffee & Tea Making Facilities, Safe Deposit Box, Toiletries, bathrobes and slippers.
Food and Beverage
There are 7 outlets within the Hotel:
- At the Anthea Restaurant and terrace the food matches the mood from sumptuous breakfast and luncheon buffets to lavish à la carte and buffet theme nights, which are inspired by local and international cuisine, with imaginative salads, mouthwatering main dishes, irresistible home-baked bread, pastas, cakes and patisserie
- At the Salaminia Restaurant you will discover a culinary voyage that will awaken your senses. You will explore an international menu based on four complimentary cuisines Italian, Asian, French and Greek.
- Kohili Restaurant: Freshly caught fish and seafood classics are served at the trendy and open air “Kohili” restaurant under the palm trees and next to the beach. Our chefs’ sumptuous creations are simple, renowned and flavorful.
- Kyoshi Teppan Yaki: Delight in live-theatre cooking as Master Chefs perform astonishing feats of skill and creativity right before your eyes. Authentic Asian testing menus are few of the pleasures and treasures that await you at the open air Kyoshi.
- Kyoshi Sushi Bar: Enjoy classic sushi favorites presented with a unique, contemporary flair. A selection of Japanese beers and Saki are always offered.
- Kyma Pool Restaurant: For those who have no intention of leaving the pool area, all day snacks, rich salad bar and grills, lunch buffets and buffet theme nights are available at the Kyma Restaurant by the pool during the summer months.
- Ethnic Lounge: A seductive glance. A subtle rod. A silent invitation. These are few of the sights to be seen as you venture into the world of our Ethnic Lounge & Bar – an alluring nightspot surrounded by gorgeous garden views.
The GrandResort is an established leader in the field of conferences, incentives and exhibitions. It was Voted Winner of ”Europe’s Leading Conference Hotel” by the World Travel Awards 2005.
The GrandResort is rightfully proud of its unparalleled conference and incentive facilities, which include one of the largest hotel-based congress halls on the island. The Grand Hall can be partitioned to accommodate meetings of up to 1,200 delegates, while it is designed to serve as an elegant function and banqueting room or as an impressive exhibition hall. This dedicated conference center includes a full exclusive board room and syndicate facilities. State of the art features include a full range of audiovisual equipment, a modern business center and experienced technical and secretarial support.
The fully renovated Wellness Center & SPA is well equipped to meet the demands of even the most dedicated fitness fanatic with a fully equipped gym, saunas, hydromassage, steam baths, solarium, spa treatments, massage rooms and beauty salon. Sports’ enthusiasts are also well catered for with a floodlit “Astrocourt” tennis court, table tennis, a full size snooker table, games room, a wide range of water sports down on the beach and a children’s playground. Get pampered in the unique newly renovated SPA. The hotel also has its own shopping arcade with a jewellery shop, unisex hairdressers, boutique and a gift – news agency shop.At the Grand Resort you can enjoy live music every night of the week – folklore shows – dancing and full weekly animation program including social and sports activities. Cinema nights are also available showing the latest movies every week.